Sho’ Nuff Soul Food Catering, Shreveport Louisiana



No sense beating around the bush.  This review of  Sho’ Nuff Soul Food Catering, aka Sho’ Nuff Crawfish & Food Truck in Shreveport Louisiana is our favorite review to date. This family run food truck is an absolute must to visit. Incredible experience! 

THE GOOD: We find ourselves in Shreveport for just a few days and I had a yearning to experience crawfish the way it was meant to be eaten.  This was not my first time eating crawfish tails, but I always shied away from sucking the juice out of the heads.  This trip I vowed to do it right.  To that end, I asked around for recommendations and I was directed to Sho’ Nuff as being one of the best.  WOW!

As soon as I pulled into the parking lot where their food truck was sitting I heard a customer raving to the owner how he had to come back for more. 

I got to talk to the owner and learned that this was a family owned business and it became apparent that he had a great deal of pride in his product.  I explained that I needed a little bit of guidance on how to “properly” eat crawfish so he pulled out a pan and I got a lesson where we both did a tasting together.  A fun lesson at that.  

I bought a three pound bag of crawfish boil with potatoes & corn on the cob and rushed back to enjoy this feast, and a feast it was.  The tails were firm which told me that the crawfish were fresh.  My first time experience at sucking the heads was actually quite nice.  The juice had so much flavor.  Make sure to have a good beer on hand.  

COULD USE IMPROVEMENT: Nothing noted 

Date visited 4/22/2022

Recommendation: Highly recommend 










#shonuffcrawfish #shonuffcatering #shreeveport #crawfish #louisianna #travelingfoodcritic

Comments